- 1840 Main St, Cross Plains WI, 53528 | P: 608-798-3031 | F: 608-798-3932
- Mon-Fri: 9a.m.-6p.m. | Sat: 9a.m.-3p.m.| Sun: Closed
- We are back open but will still provide curbside service for those who need it. Masks are still required inside the pharmacy.
We are back open but will still provide curbside service for those who need it. Masks are still required inside the pharmacy. For curbside, once you arrive at the pharmacy give us a call at 608-798-3031 and we will bring your items to your car.
5 STAR REVIEW
- "Truly awesome staff! Very knowledgeable and willing to take care of, and watch out for their patrons. A higher level of customer service!"
5 STAR REVIEW
- "I refuse to go anywhere else. Friendliness, knowledgable, and local. What more do you need. I love all of them. Call me by name."
Why Choose Us?
Cross Plains Pharmacy is a locally-owned community pharmacy dedicated to providing outstanding customer service at an affordable price. We are your one-stop-shop for all your pharmacy and medical needs. At Cross Plains Pharmacy, you can count on personal attention provided by our caring, professional staff. Visit us today and experience the Cross Plains Pharmacy difference.
The Wisconsin Pharmacy Quality Collaborative (WPQC) is an initiative of the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin which connects community pharmacists with patients, physicians and other health care providers, and health plans to improve the quality and reduce the cost of medication use across Wisconsin through pharmacist interventions and comprehensive medication reviews and assessments. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and have not been approved by the Wisconsin Pharmacy Quality Collaborative.
CPESN USA is a clinically integrated network of community pharmacies that coordinates patient care with broader care teams to provide medication optimization activities and enhanced services for high-risk patients,
proud to offer Ananda Professional CBD products
Our CBD products are available over the counter and do not require a prescription.
Not all CBD is created equal, with misleading labeling on roughly 70% of CBD products. When you buy our CBD products, you can be sure you are getting a product that is:
- 100% legal with less than 0.3% THC
- Non-psychoactive with no known side effects
- 100% free of harmful pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, GMOs, artificial fillers, flavors and additives
- Made with a high concentration of full-spectrum, active cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and omega fatty acids
Contact us today for more information on the CBD products we carry. We are happy to discuss and provide you with all the information you need on CBD products.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
The Latest Health News
Five companies are on notice for illegally selling dietary supplements that violate federal law. more